As a state-of-the-art product COG Resist® combines PTFE resistance to chemicals and heat with FPM elastomer properties. It's available in hardnesses of from 50 to 90 ° Shore A and thus covers a temperature range from -15 °C to +325 °C depending on type. It's used where other elastomers can't do the job and maximum reliability is required. Special COG Resist® materials compliant with FDA, USP Class VI and clean room requirements are used in e.g. the pharmaceutical and food industries.
• Maximum chemical restistance of all elastic sealing material
• High temperature stability up to 325 °C, depending to the used type
• Low compression set
• Excellent vakuum performance
• Flexibel in the application
• Appropiate material for various requirements
• Wide range of approvals/ licences
The properties and data given in materials summary are solely informative and general in character and not to be considered binding. Values applicable to specific cases may vary greatly depending on raw materials used and operating conditions. Please therefore contact our Applications Technology departmen before selecting any specific material to discuss with them what the optimal solution for your application need/s might be.