For some applications there is no
alternative to a perfluorelastomer (FFKM/FFPM).
In thoses cases it is good to know if
you can trust in the extraordinary
COG Resist® compound from COG.
As a state-of-the-art product
COG Resist® combines PTFE resistance
to chemicals and heat with FKM/FPM
elastomer properties. It is used where
other elastomers can not do the job and
maximum reliability is required.
The COG Resist® range of FFKM/FFPM elastomers offer performance characteristics that span the most demanding of applications in industries. COG Resist®'s flexibility provides you with a number of advantages. The combination of in-house tooling, extensive range of material grades and rapid production, means that non-standard O-Rings and custom components can be supplied just as easily as a BS/AS standard sizes – with exceptionally short lead times.
Advantages of COG Resist®:
• Maximum chemical restistance of all elastic sealing materials
• High temperature stability up to 325 °C, depending to the used type
• Low compression set
• Excellent vacuum performance
• Flexibel in the application
• Appropiate material for various requirements
• Wide range of approvals/ licences
• Ring diameter up to 2000 mm possible